Project Selection- My Decision
My decision for the project is the film project. What i think will be good about doing this project would be getting to work with my group to do this. We all get along well and I think that we will do really great. I am a bit of a perfectionist so I think that will be good for this project. We would like to do our film project on cars. This really interest me because I love cars, especially fast ones, and that is what we are going to do ours on. There are two other members in my group, so it is the three of us. We will be using my cars and one of Eriks cars, which are fast and good looking ones. This will be good for my group because we are all really good about getting our work done. We want to do something that we will be really proud of.
Comments
Post a Comment