Shot list
1: low angle mid shot from the hip down going upstairs
2: close up on Makayla's face showing her in fear of being caught
3: close up of Eriks face against elevator
4: wide shot of Erik looking for somewhere to go
5: insert shot of star sign
6: wide shot of Makayla in elevator
7: wide shot of Makayla exiting elevator and Erik leaving upstairs
8: insert shot of car
9: wide shot of Makayla getting into car
10: insert shot on Makayla putting car in drive
11: mid shot of Erik getting in different car
12: low angle shot of car driving down ramp
13: aerial shot of cars driving down the road following each other
My part in this was to actually be one of the actors. I am running upstairs in the first shot. The second shot is a close up of me. I contributed to most shots in the film because i am being chased and on the run in the film. In the car scenes i am one of the drivers.
My part in this was to actually be one of the actors. I am running upstairs in the first shot. The second shot is a close up of me. I contributed to most shots in the film because i am being chased and on the run in the film. In the car scenes i am one of the drivers.
Comments
Post a Comment