Project selection-Film

The aspects of film production that interest me would be getting to work together to act out something. It seems more enjoyable to get to work as a group to come together to make a short clip of something that you would all enjoy. I also like the aspect of getting to act and speak to make the plot, instead of just writing something. I feel as if i would excel more in getting to use dialogue and express what i am trying to say by filming. I am a big talker and like to speak to explain something rather than having to type it all out. What might make the film a challenge for me would be having to have the perfect angles and words to explain everything to make sense. I feel as if it may be a little more frustrating to come together to make a film. But i do think that the end results of making a film will be pretty cool to work out.

Comments