Art of the Title Class Activity
I thought that "Drive" was done really well. There were not any comments on the website for this opening. The aspects that I like from Drive is how the first shot is a shot that shows where they are and it is from above. Our first shot is also like that off the parking garage. I like the way the font fits the theme, it is not just a normal default font, its one that you don't really see. They used a dark color composer to show the scene with a pink cursive writing. With this contrast the print is clean, bold, and easy to read. The cursive text creates a ekegant theme, where the pink a sense of excitenent that will take place in the film. For our film we can use a front and opening credit sequences that adds to the fast pace sense of the film. Our front should be clear and maybe with an orange/red color.
Comments
Post a Comment