audience engagement research- Baby Driver

Our target audiences are a similar to the movie Baby Driver because it features a fast paced action crime thriller. Our audiences are similar most likely young adults. The producers of Baby Driver chose a bold release date for the movie. They used certain elements and different suspense in the trailers to make you want to watch it. They used online ads and and the trailers were heavily used for social media ads that drove views and interests in ticket sales. For my movie I would use the same techniques to release. I would really focus on the right time for the movie to come out and make sure that my target audience was really seeing the ads and wanting to watch. I would also get my cast members to go on shows and talk about the movie and give some details but not all.

Comments